Femme Fatale Cosmetics Color4Nails Exclusives - Swatches & Review

Friday 17 June 2016


I seem to be on a roll with trios from indie makers at the moment.  Definitely didn't mean for that to happen.  The next post I promise will have more than three polishes.  Today I have three of the polishes that Femme Fatale Cosmetics have made exclusively for Color4Nails.  A few of these have been around for quite some time now and may not even be available anymore so I apologize if that is the case.  It's very hard to keep up with Femme Fatale and their stockist exclusives.  I still have a bunch that are sitting in my polish rack (and have been there for months) waiting for me to swatch them.  I need to either slow down on buying polishes or have more hours in the day to swatch everything.  Obviously I need more hours.  Anyway, onto today's post.


Fire In The Sky is a grey crelly with magenta metallic flakies and purple holo.  This one is easy to use, however I did find it a little on the sheer side (especially on the first coat).  My swatch shows three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

Picture taken in light box
Ouija is a charcoal linear holo with purple microglitter and silver holo.  This is really easy to use and opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash
Sweet Fir You has a green crelly base (with a hint of teal) and a smattering of golden shimmer and shifting flakies.  This one applies really evenly and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

Picture taken in light box
These definitely aren't my favorite polishes from Femme Fatale.  In fact, if it wasn't for collecting all of the Femme Fatales then I would have skipped getting Sweet Fir You.  It's just not my type of polish at all.  The other two I like though and would still purchase.

I have done a little bit of research and have found out the Fire In The Sky has been discontinued so if you are wanting that one you will need to hunt it down in a blog sale.  Sweet Fir You is currently still available on the Color4Nails website and Ouija will be restocked at some point.

2 comments:

  1. Girgeous, although I agree with you about that green. It's not a polish colour I usually lean toward. However I know the pains of collecting a brand and needing all the colours. Your polish collection must be the most amazing thing ever!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pain collecting brands when there are some colours you don't love. But I am happy to say I don't really collecting anything anymore. There are still brands that I will collect the bulk of what they release and I am ok with that. I do quite like my polish collection. But there is always room for more ;)

    ReplyDelete