China Glaze Swatch Spam - Part Two

Wednesday 13 July 2016


China Glaze is an ever growing brand in my polish stash and it is one of the brands that I use continuously.  It's safe to say that China Glaze are one of my favorite polish brands.  I have a number of blog posts featuring their collections as well as a swatch spam post (you can see that here), and they are all over my Instagram page in my nail art.  Today, I have a small swatch spam featuring some older China Glaze polishes.

I'd Melt For You.  Two coats.


Out Like A Light.  One coat.


Purple Panic.  Two coats.


That's Shore Bright (original version).  Two coats.


What are some of your favorite China Glaze polishes?

4 comments:

  1. I love I'd Melt for You, and Kalahari Kiss, a favorite neutral. Actually I really love that whole Africa collection and Electric Nights collection. Wait, the Prismatics too, very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know I don't actually think I own any of the polishes from the Africa Collection....actually maybe I have one. I'll have to look now. The Prismatics I love!! I actually convinced Margaret she needed them too lol. And love Electric Nights too. CG really do awesome polishes. I actually have the Rebel Fall Collection (minus one polish but that's one it's way) and I am dying to swatch them....after the OPI Burlesque Collection of course ;)

      Delete
  2. "I'd Melt for You" is one of my favorite stamping polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too Toni. I think I will actually need a back up bottle soon enough.

      Delete