Swatch Spam Sunday: Peita's Polish

Sunday 17 July 2016


I hope you guys aren't sick of swatch spams yet.  My finger is nearly in a presentable condition so I should be back to painting my nails again.  Woohoo!  I know I am excited.  I have so many pretties waiting to be played with.  Anyway, for today's swatch spam I have three macro glitters from Peita's Polish.  Peita's Polish is actually the first indie brand that I ever purchased from (it was a black and white glitter called Zebration in case you were wondering).  Since then I have dived quite deep into the indie pool and probably own just as many indies as I do mainstream these days.  

All That Jazz is a combination of pink, green and white micro glitters in a clear base.  My swatch shows one coat over China Glaze In A Lily Bit.




Fizzilicious is a combination of pink, orange and white matte mirco glitters in a clear base.  My swatch shows one coat over Color Club East Austin.




Jellybean Dream is a combination of pink/purple and blue matte mirco glitters in a clear base.  My swatch shows one coat over China Glaze That's Shore Bright.




I absolutely adore Peita's macro glitter polishes, particular the matte ones.  They are just such fun colour combinations and are really easy to use.  I think I actually own all of the ones that she has released.

Unfortunately it appears that these polishes (and the bulk of Peita's polishes) are no longer available.  I'm not entirely sure if this is 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh these polishes are amazing. They look like ball pits or kids play foam. I find it so sad when polishes stop being sold and I'm glad your finger is on the mend. I'm loving the swatch spams so j don't mine.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do don't they? They are all such fun glitters. I am so happy I have them in my collection. I get sad too when polishes stop being made, but I am not sure what is actually happening with Peita's Polish. I haven't seen or heard about the brand for months and it appears there isn't many polishes for sale anymore.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's awesome isn't it? There is also a green micro glitter which I am sure you would love!

      Delete