Powder Perfect Egyptology Series: Part III (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Friday 26 August 2016


I feel like I have lots of "little" posts happening at the moment.  Not intentional at all but all pretties come in different shades and sizes right?  Anyway, today I have three of the new limited edition polishes from Powder Perfect's Egyptology Series: Part III.  This part of the series consists of ten polishes with a holo-twist.  


Horus is a dark maroon varnish with flickering red glitters and holographic particles.  I am a fan of this one.  It is definitely a great winter polish.  The formula is fantastic and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Mother Goddess is a pale blue holographic polish.  I found this one was a little sheer on the first coat but built up nicely on the second coat.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

Picture taken in overcast sunlight
Weighing The Heart is a pale pink holo-twist with orange flecks and metallic holographic glitters.  Is it going to surprise you if I tell you I love this one?  The colour is gorgeous and the formula is fantastic.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
How beautiful are these polishes?  I have also seen swatches of the other polishes in this collection and they look gorgeous as well.  You can check out the other swatches in Powder Perfect's Facebook Group if you haven't seen them already. 

The Egyptology Series: Part III Collection is available from August 26th from Powder Perfect (Australian Site) or the international site

2 comments:

  1. Ooh all of these are stunning, I love them. Your swatches show off the holo perfectly too.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. You always have the nicest things to say xx

      Delete