Lilypad Lacquer September 2016 New Releases (Part Two) - Swatches & Reviews

Thursday 8 September 2016


As promised I am back with another five new polishes that Lilypad Lacquer have just released.  Now like with Part One of these new releases all polishes are really easy to use and all are swatched without top coat.  All pictures are taken both in natural outdoor light as well as direct sunlight.  You can't have a holographic polish and not show all that holographic goodness can you?  Right let's jump into the swatches!


Arabica is a rich deep brown holographic.  Fan fact:  this was actually the first polish that I swatched from the new Lilypads.  This one does apply a little unevenly on the first coat but evens out perfectly on the second coat.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken outdoors

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Mad Love is an orange toned red holographic.  Now tell me when you see the words Mad Love Taylor Swift's song Bad Blood doesn't start going off in your head?  Maybe that's just me (and yes I have it in my head as I write this lol).  Anyway this polish applies really evenly.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Sea-quins is bright light blue holographic.  Such a gorgeous colour.  I used three coats for my swatch, however you can get away with two coats if you don't mind a very slight visible nail line.

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Show Me The Money is a rich Kelly green holographic.  This one is easy to use and opaque in two coats.

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Wicked Ways is a magenta toned purple holographic.  I love everything about this one.  For my swatch I used two coats.

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Lilypad Lacquer really know how to do drool worthy holos that's for sure.  Hands down my favorite from these five polishes is Wicked Ways (what can I say I am a sucker for purple!) and Sea-quins.  Which one of these five shades is your favorite?

Part One can be seen here
Part Three can be seen here
 
All five of these shades are available now from Lilypad Lacquer.

2 comments:

  1. These colours are stunning & perfect for the fall here in the uk. I love deep, jewel toned polishes so much right now.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These one definitely are great fall colours! I do love deep, jewel toned polishes (which are all starting to be released now) but I am excited for the brighter and lighter shades for our Spring/Summer. I am just hoping it doesn't get too hot here.

      Delete