Uberchic Beauty Halloween 02 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Monday 3 October 2016


I'm back with some more Halloween goodies.  This time I have the latest Halloween stamping plate from Uberchic Beauty.  I'm excited that Uberchic have added another plate as I really enjoyed their Halloween plate last year.  You can check out my swatches and review of Halloween 01 (as well as the Zombie Love stamping plate) here if you are interested.  All of the plates are still currently available on the Uberchic site. 

Image from Uberchic Beauty
I haven't used these plate too much as I felt a little odd jumping so quickly into Halloween manis before October.  It's a little bit like how the shops start selling Christmas products in August/September - it just seems so wrong to me.  However, you can bet you will be seeing me use this plate on the lead up to Halloween.  I think there is a great mix of designs both in full nail designs (my personal favorite type of stamping designs) as well as individual images.  I also like that they have some traditional images and some cute ones too (eg.  the little cupcake images).








Like with all other Uberchic plates I own the images pick and transfer well.  I had no issues what so ever.  This plate does have a thick blue plastic to protect which does leave behind a lot of glue/stickiness on the plate.  I believe I have mentioned it before.  It does remove with acetone so it's not really a big deal.  It's just more of a pain that's all.

The Halloween 02 plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty


4 comments:

  1. Another fantastic plate. I must confess...I broke down and bought the Lovely Leaves plate. So much fall goodness there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't blame you. The leaves plate is a good plate. As crazy as it is I am excited for their next lot of stuff. Maybe not so crazy. I do like new everything!

      Delete
  2. This plate is stunning and I love that little ghost image. It's so cute and you've done and amazing job with that delicate spider web image. You really are the queen of stamping.
    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicky. I am hoping you have given stamping another go :)

      Delete