Bundle Monster Weekend Warriors Stamping Polish Collection - Swatches & Review

Sunday 18 December 2016


For someone who is having a string of nail fails I seem to have a lot of nail art posts don't I?  Good news, I think my nail fails are over (well hopefully).  Anyway, you may have seen that last week I posted about some epic nail mail I received from Bundle Monster with four different sets of their stamping polishes and some stamping plates.  Today I have the Weekend Warriors Stamping Polish Collection to share with you. 


The Weekend Warrior Stamping Polish Collection consists of six bright rainbow coloured creme stamping polishes.  They all stamp beautifully over both black and white bases and have a good formula.  They aren't too thick and aren't too thin.  I did have some troubles with one of the polishes but I will explain that when I get to it so you can see what I am talking about.  For my swatches I used a black and white base (which I am sure you can see lol) and stamped using Bundle Monster BM-S189.

Astronomical is described as a sky blue. 


Eldorado is a bright purple.  Now this is the one I had some issues with.  If you saw my Instagram post using the full collection then you will have seen that my index nail smeared.  I thought that I must have put my top coat on too early, however this may not be the case.  When I added the top coat over the swatches I noticed that within a minute the purple started to bleed.  Again, I thought maybe I added top coat too early (mind you there was no bleeding over black - just the white).  So I redid my swatches over the white.  This time I waited ten minutes before adding top coat over my ring nail.  As you can see in my swatch, the polish still bleeds.  I have no clue why this polish only does it over white.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Anyway I didn't top coat index nail so you can see what it looks like before the bleeding.


Empire Club is a neon green.  As you can tell by my picture this is quite bright especially over white.  It is definitely more visible in person than it looks here, but if you know neons then you know that they love to freak out a camera.  This one is no exception.


Gobi You is a bright yellow.  I wouldn't quite call this one neon, however it does freak out my camera a little over white.


Rose Garden is a salmon pink. 


Teepee Tipping is orange. 


Overall I love this stamping collection.  I am a little sad that the purple bleeds over a white base because I absolutely love the way it looks over white.  Is that going to stop me using it?  Not at all.  I'll just have to remember not to top coat it.  I will definitely be getting a lot of use out of these stamping polishes!

The Weekend Warriors Stamping Polish Collection is available for US customers (BM are working on a way to ship their polishes to everyone else - fingers crossed they find the answer soon) from Bundle Monster.

*edit:  I am now a Maniology Ambassador!  You can save 10% off your order at Maniology with the code OLIVIA10.  Please note that I do make a small commission when you use my code (which I plan on then putting back into my blog - ie buying new products to swatch and review). 


2 comments:

  1. Lots of people have had problems with eldorado, me included. It's not just you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that it's not just me that is having issues with it. It's such a shame. It's a gorgeous purple. I am going to have to try it over other bases and see what happens. Hopefully it's just over this white.

      Delete