Mini Blog Break

Wednesday 7 December 2016


Hello!  I've been sitting in front of my computer for the last forty minutes debating whether or not I am making the right decision or not, but I honestly can't be bothered going upstairs, picking polishes etc to do my nails.  So all that being said, I have decided to take a mini break.  I've been daily blogging since the beginning of October, plus have had a crazy busy personal schedule as well and I am exhausted.  I've also had many, many nail fails which results in some very late nights trying to stay on top of everything and I am just not sure I can keep pushing through until Christmas.  Part of me is disappointed that I won't complete the Twelve Days Of Christmas Challenge that I have started but I don't think I would be doing my best work.

How long am I going to be going on a break for?  Really it's only a few days so it's really not a big deal at all.  I am still planning on posting a mani for Crumpet's Nail Tarts: 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge on Friday and then I'll be back Monday-Friday with this month's Digit-al Dozen.  I'll see how I am feeling after that and then plan what I am doing for the rest of the month. 

Before I go I want to say a huge SORRY to everyone who has left comments (both on my blog and on Instagram) for taking so long to reply.  I promise I haven't intentionally ignored you or forgotten about your comments.  I will play catch up soon!

I hope you have an awesome rest of this week.  I'll see you on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment