The Digit-al Dozen Does December: Day Three Santa's Belt

Wednesday 14 December 2016


A couple of years ago on Instagram I was free handing a lot of my nail art.  No particular reason why other than I wanted to give it ago.  I definitely am not great at free hand but there was definitely some improvement over time.  I stopped and rarely do free hand stuff, again no particular reason for it.  Anyway, fast forward to last night when I was trying to come up with some simple manis that wouldn't end up as a complete fail.  I stumbled across a mani that The Nail Network did maybe a couple of years ago now and thought it was cute and great for my mani.  I originally planned to use striping tape to help me out but then thought, why not free hand it?  It's definitely far from perfect, but I am still happy with it.  Maybe I should start practicing some more free hand stuff?

Polishes used for this mani are OPI Love Is In My Cards, OPI Love Angel Music Baby and Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence.




Don't forget to check out the other manis from the Digit-al Dozen ladies.



7 comments:

  1. I love this! You did a great job free handing!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super fun!! I love just that little belt means Santa, makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this mani, it's so cute and your freehand is great. I need to try some freehand manis too, there's just not enough time these days to do everything though!
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. Finding time at this time of year is impossible I think. I think we should ask Santa for some spare hours.

      Delete
  4. I love these so much!! They look great!

    ReplyDelete