The Digit-al Dozen Does December: Day Five Ornaments

Friday 16 December 2016


I did!  I made it through the whole week.  It really was touch and go there for a bit but I did it!  I think I am slowly coming out of my nail fails which means I can actually be more productive.  Yay!  It's such a relief.  Anyway, for the final day of Digit-al Dozen does December I thought I would do some Christmas ornaments.  We are continually adding things to our Christmas tree so it really seemed fitting.

For this mani I used China Glaze's Polarized as my based, then stamped Bundle Monster's BM-H03 using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  I then filled in the design using OPI's Color Paints in Magenta Muse and Landscape Artist.




I'm really happy with how this mani turned out.  Fingers crossed this is the end of my nail fails. 


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Christy. I am happy with how these turned out :)

      Delete
  2. These are stunning!! That China Glaze polish is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That CG is gorgeous! I would say that the whole Prismatic Collection is one of my favorite collections from CG ever! So pretty!

      Delete