The Digit-al Dozen Does Birthdays - Galaxy

Sunday 29 January 2017


It's time again to celebrate another Digit-al Dozen member's brithday.  January is the birth month of Shelly (or Sassy Shelly as some of you may know her as) and she has picked this really colourful Galaxy design for us to use for our manis.  Now if you have followed me for a while then you will know that I don't like Galaxy nails.   I like them on other people but I don't like doing them at all.  In fact, I will avoid them whenever I can.  Apparently my time has come again to attempt another Galaxy mani.


For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence, and then randomly sponged on OPI Alpine Snow.  To continue the randomness I sponged on China Glaze's Seduce Me, I've Got A Blue Attitude, That's Shore Bright, DJ Blue My Mind, Neon & On & On, Too Yacht To Handle and Snow Globe.   Lastly I added some random white dots.




I really do like the Galaxy picture.  If I could magically get it on my nails then I would do that.  I can't wait to see the other girls manis.



6 comments:

  1. Your galaxy mani is amazing, i have only worn this design twice & am not in a rush to do so again, it's such a lot of work.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. I don't blame you for not rushing back to them. I seriously avoid them where ever I possibly can. I am doing a challenge next month which also has galaxy nails and I am very tempted to skip that prompt but we'll see what happens lol

      Delete
  2. You may not like them, but you nailed the photo. So good Hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda. I have many, many galaxy mani attempts that never make it to picture stage. It's embarrassing really. I'm glad I got these ones to work :)

      Delete