Challenge Your Nail Art: Hearts

Tuesday 7 February 2017


I'm back with another mani for Challenge Your Nail Art.  Today's theme is hearts.  I actually had a little trouble coming up with an idea of what to do for this theme.  I mean it's hearts, it really should be easy right?  Well apparently not.  I drew a complete blank and didn't even know what stamping folder of mine to start with (I have a lot of stamping plates and sometimes I forget which brands have what images - or there is the odd time where I think I have a certain image when I don't).  Anyway, I thought rather than focusing on what image to use, I thought I would pick my overall colours and work from there. One of my favorite combination of colours is pink, silver and black.  They always look so good together.

Polishes used for this mani are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Sugar Cakes and Absence, OPI It's Frosty Outside and Powder Perfect White Stamping Polish.  The stamping design is from Bundle Monster BM-317.  Now I didn't actually realize until I stamped the image on that this image is slightly too small for my nails (oops) so you will have to forgive my poor stamping efforts.  




Despite my poor stamping efforts, I really like how this mani turned out.  It really has reminded me that I should use studs every now and again.  They just bring a whole different look to a mani don't they?

These are the upcoming themes.  I'm kinda dreading the Galaxy theme already (I may skip it but we'll see how I am feeling at the time).


I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else has done for this theme.


4 comments:

  1. I love this colour combo & it looks amazing on you. Totally gorgeous. That little heart image is also adorable.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. I really love pink, black, white and silver together. Definitely one of my favourite colour combinations

      Delete