The Digit-al Dozen Does Black: Glossy & Matte Polka Dots

Thursday 16 February 2017


Why is it that the most easiest of manis can become the most torturous of manis?  I went into this mani thinking it would be so quick and easy to do.  The mani started of well right up until I applied my matte top coat.  There were white bits all over my nails.  Ahhh!  It is a pretty new bottle so it really should do it.  Then I remembered that I actually own a matte black polish.  Brilliant!

For this mani I used Rimmel's Matte-itude and Seche Vite top coat.






This mani definitely looks better in person than it does in my pictures.

I hope that the other Digit-al Dozen guys are having a bit more luck today with there mani than I have.


8 comments:

  1. I love how committed you are to the black! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you. It definitely has been a challenge that's for sure.

      Delete
  2. Love this one, the mix of finished is very pretty and the dots are amazing over the matte polish!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. I am a big fan of the mixed finishes

      Delete
  3. I hate when my matte top coat leaves this little white dots :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so annoying isn't it? I wish I knew a way to fix it. I have a couple of bottles that do it and both are full bottles. It's going to be such a waste to throw them in the bin

      Delete
  4. I love this. I also love that polish. I've never seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda. It's a great polish. There is actually a full collection of them. I am a big fan. I really should wear them more than I do (I guess I can say that about most of my collection lol)

      Delete