The Digit-al Dozen Does Black: Pond Mani

Wednesday 15 February 2017


It's officially half way through this month's Digit-al Dozen challenge.  Woohoo!  I'm very excited to get back into some colour.  Don't get me wrong I am a fan of black nails (I think they can be quite chic and cool looking) but five days straight is a bit of an overkill for me.  Even though the manis are different I feel like they all look the same.  Make sense?  

For today's mani I decided to a pond mani.  I originally did a ghost pond mani a couple of years back and thought it would be fun to do something similar.  For this mani I used Emily de Molly's Black Sheer Tint and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.  Stamping image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies You're A Damasque 01.




Check out Day Three from the other Digit-al Dozen ladies below.

6 comments:

  1. I love pond manis and remember your ghost one fondly. This one is really neat too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim. That ghost mani was what made me think to do this mani lol

      Delete
  2. I love how committed to the black you are! I snuck in some color on Friday but other than that I'm also getting a bit tired of black mixed with a bit of grey! But yours have been FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Serene. You have had some awesome manis this week too! I love that you have some grey in there too. But yes, definitely excited to have some colour back!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I need to try out a pond mani someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You should! They give such a cool effect.

      Delete