Uberchic Beauty Party Time 01 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Saturday 4 February 2017


Today is Saturday which means one thing - it's Party Time!  Well kind of.  Today I have the last of the new things from Uberchic Beauty.  I have the Party Time 01 Stamping Plate to share with you and thought that posting it today would be a good time because who doesn't love to party on the weekend?  I imagine that my weekends will soon be filled with lots of social events now that my daughter is at school.  Anyway, let's check out the plate before I start babbling about other things.

Image from Uberchic
I'm not too sure what I can say about this plate.  This plate definitely covers all party related things from birthdays, cakes, balloons, drinks, fireworks.  Seriously this plate can be used for any celebration.  

For my first mani I couldn't go past the layering balloon images.  For my base I used A-England's Merlin (over China Glaze I'd Melt For You) and stamped using Bundle Monster's Kandi Spirit and  Psychedelic Stereo.


Keeping with the bright theme here I decided to sponge on Dance Legends 541, My Wave, Best Vacations, Umc Umc Baby and Banana Party and then stamped the cute party hats using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  This mani is definitely brighter in person than it looks in my picture.  I love how this mani turned out.


 Party Time 01 stamping plate is available from Uberchic Beauty.


4 comments:

  1. I might need to get that plate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never think to buy a plate like this & yet I love the designs, those balloon images are so cute and I love the manis you created.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's a plate I would necessarily buy to wear on a day to day basis but it's great to have for nail challenge themes or for any celebration manis.

      Delete