Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 04 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 9 May 2017


Lina Nail Art Supplies have recently released three new plates and I have happily added them to my collection.  I am a big fan of the Make Your Mark stamping plates so I naturally had to use that one first.  Today I have Make Your Mark 04 to share with you.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
This first mani I did out of frustration of Melbourne's weather.  There have been a few days in a row where we were promise some form of sunshine, which meant that I could swatch some holo polishes that I had waiting for me.  Sadly, there was no sun and that is why I went for a grey-ish mani.  For my base I used China Glaze Blanc Out.  I then stamped the first layer using Emily de Molly Light Grey, and the second layer using China Glaze Out Like A Light.  Finally I used Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish to stamp the skulls.


I also had to add a matte top coat to this mani.


Now in true Tracy style I had to go for some colourful butterflies.  For my base I used the entire Pretty Serious Cosmetics Pastel Pets Collection and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


I quite like this plate, however it's not my favourite of the four Make Your Mark plates.  I had no issues with how any of the images stamped.

It appears that the Make Your Mark 04 Stamping Plate is out of stock (you seriously have to move quick with these plates) but it may still be available through one of the stockist.

2 comments:

  1. Hash, I loved that you went all dark and gothic with your mani when the sun didn't show. Totally how my moods swing too. However it gorgeius and I love it with matte topcoat. The second is also super pretty and that base layer is stunning!!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am seriously missing the sunshine today. It's freezing cold here (or maybe it just seems freezing because I have a cold). I also have some more holos to swatch which is probably why the sun is MIA lol

      Delete