Uberchic Beauty Collection Sixteen Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Sunday 7 May 2017


Did I mention the other day that Uberchic have recently released a bunch of new plates?  I can't remember, but they have!  So many plates, so little time to play!  I know I say that a lot but I would happily play with polish and plates all day, every day.  Anyway, today I have Collection Sixteen to share with you and next week I will have Collection Seventeen and the new Texture-licious Mini Plate.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
16-01
There are some really great images on this plate.  I really want to do a black and white accent nail with the image in the third row on the left hand side.  I'm sure I will at some point.  I think the images on this plate call for some really simple background because they can speak for themselves.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
This first mani I actually did for a challenge a couple of weeks ago (or was it last week?  The days are going by so quickly at the moment.  I really can't keep up).  For my base I used China Glaze Minimalist Momma and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.  I really love this mani and would happily wear this again.


I was really keeping my manis simple with this plate.  I love a simple black and white mani!  For my base I used China Glaze Blanc Out and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


16-02
I'm a big fan of this plate.  There are so many great images that I am excited to use.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
I couldn't go pass the buffet style image on the bottom right hand side of this plate.  I think it would make an awesome black and white accent nail, but I resisted doing that and went for a purple gradient instead.  For my gradient I used Orly's Scenic Route, For The First Time and Be Daring, and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


For this next mani I used Grace-full Nail Polish Sparkle Siren and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


16-03
Huge fan of the images on this plate too.  I actually had trouble deciding which images to use for this post.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
While I was swatching Grace-full Nail Polish Pastel Prima Donna I knew that I had to do some form of really cool stamping.  I am sooooo happy with how this turned out.  It's one of those manis I could happily wear again.


And for my final mani I had my eye on this image and thought it would look cool with some bright colours popping through the black.  For my base I randomly put blobs of Essie's Silk Watercolors (Muse Yourself, Art New-Beau, Love Sheen, No Shrinking Violet, Point Of Blue and Pen & Inky) and then smooshed it with a stamper.  I haven't done a mani this way before but I really like it.  If I was smart I should have taken a picture before I stamped out it.


Overall I really like Collection Sixteen.  I know I have mentioned it a few times now but there really are some fantastic images across these plates.  As usual, they pick up and transfer easily without any fuss.

Collection Sixteen Stamping Plates are available now from Uberchic Beauty.

4 comments:

  1. I really like this collection. Love all of your looks but the last one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy. I really like this collection too

      Delete
  2. Wow what a great collection and all three plates look incredible. I really need to try some uberchic stamping plates, trouble is I want them all so wouldn't know where to start.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand how hard it would be to make a decision. They definitely do make some great plates and they keep releasing more and more!

      Delete