Crumpet's Nail Tarts: 26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Beach Or Animal Silhouettes

Friday 7 July 2017


Happy Friday everyone!  I hope all have had a good week this week.  It's school holidays for my daughter so we have been doing a few fun bits and pieces, and will be spending the weekend visiting different people which will be lots of fun.  Anyway, it's time for another mani for the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge that I am doing.  The theme is Beach or Animal Silhouettes.  I originally had planned on doing a beach theme but then realized that I have a beach themed mani for another challenge next week.  

For my gradient I used Grace-full Nail Polish Lemon, Mango and Raspberry (all from the Fruit Salad Collection) and then stupidly stamped with Mundo de Unas Black Stamping Polish.  Why do I say stupidly?  MdU stamping polishes (especially the black) just doesn't agree with me.  It always bleeds/looks hairy.  I have absolutely no idea why.  I have tried different stampers, scrapers, pressure and angle when scraping, plates, the amount of polish I use.....I have tried everything I can think of and I always get the same result.  Note to self: use Powder Perfect's stamping polish.  It's the best!  Stamping design is from Bundle Monster BM-XL204.






Here is a look at what themes are left for this challenge:


I can't believe there are only six more themes to go!  Eek.  I'll have to do a round up post once it's complete and go for a little trip down memory lane.



8 comments:

  1. We had the same idea and used the same stamping plate ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta love an accidental twin mani. I love how yours turned out <3

      Delete
  2. They are stunning! B Nailed To Perfection x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mani and I love that gradient! The stamping is so cute and it's faultless, no bleeds here.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. There is definitely lots of bleeding. I really should re-do this mani at some point.

      Delete