Lina Nail Art Supplies Get Wild 01 Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Saturday 8 July 2017


I have managed to tick off two more Lina Nail Art Supplies stamping plates from my list of things to swatch - but funnily enough I just happened to receive my order from Lina with, you guessed it, two more plates! Haha.  So really I am not getting any further ahead with these stamping plates of mine.  Lucky for me we are only half way through the year so there is still time for me to do them.  Woohoo! Anyway, today I can check off the Get Wild 01 Stamping Plate.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
When I say that I have been slowly swatching my way through the pile of Lina plates that I have, I really do mean slowly.  This first mani I did back in May!  That's right, it's taken me nearly two months to get around to finishing this review.  How slow is that?  Seriously I need more nail time in a day.  Anyway for my base I used China Glaze Home Sweet House Music and then randomly sponged bits of China Glaze Metro Pollen-tin (the sponging is more obvious in person than in my picture).  Black stamping polish is from Powder Perfect.


I had originally planned on using the camouflage images (the three towards the bottom of the plate) but I couldn't come up with a colour combination that I liked (or that I had the right shades for.  Instead, I opted for a neon, black and white, and glitter combo instead.  Polishes used are Color Club Modern Pink (from the Coated Collection - yes I will be doing a review on this collection in the next couple of weeks), OPI Metallic 4 Life, Alpine Snow and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


I am not really one for animal print, however this is a great plate for challenges (which was the main reason I purchased it).  I think there is a good range of images and I do quite like the camouflage images on this plate.  They are definitely unique in my collection.

The Get Wild 01 Stamping Plate is available now from Lina Nail Art Supplies

4 comments:

  1. Love the pink, it is gorgeous! This plate is my favourite Lina plate, I find myself reaching for this one all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pink too! It's great when you find a plate that you love so much you use it over and over. I'm really not sure what plate (or plates) are my go to. I've never really thought about.

      Delete
  2. This is so lovely, it's nice there is a great choice of mani options & although I kind of think creating the classic animal print is easy enough freehand, it's nice to have a uniform, smooth thin look to the nail which you can only get with stamping. However the rest of the images are too detailed to try recreating freehand, I would totally mess them up! Love both your manis.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Classic animal print easy enough to freehand? *insert shocked face* I am scared to even attempt a freehand leopard print. I think back in the day I did do a zebra print but that's it. I am all for stamping images lol.

      Thank you!

      Delete