The Digit-al Dozen Does Story Genres: Horror

Tuesday 15 August 2017


For my second day of the Digit-al Dozen does story genres I picked horror.  Why?  I have absolutely no idea.  I just thought it would be a relatively "easy" genre to pick.  When I think of horror (whether it's a book or a movie) I think blood, guts and death.  Someone always dies.  So I thought skulls would be an appropriate mani for today.

This mani may look a little familiar to you.  I actually did a mani a little while ago that was pretty much the same as today's mani.  The only difference is I have added in some red stamping to represent blood.  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and stamped using Emily de Molly Light Grey Stamping Polish, Bundle Monster Red Sea, China Glaze Out Like A Light and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Both stamping designs are from Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 04.


 Of course I had to add a matte top coat to this mani.  I used piCture pOlish G'day Matte.


I also really like the base before I stamped the skulls over it so I thought that I would share that too.


I am excited to see what sort of manis the other girls are doing this week.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the base of these but the skulls take it to a whole other level.

    ReplyDelete