The Digit-al Dozen Does Story Genres: Non Fiction

Friday 18 August 2017


I don't think it would be right to go through a whole week of story genres and not cover non fiction.  I started the week with fiction so I thought it would be perfect timing to end this challenge with non fiction.  I am sure there are a million books on butterflies and I really felt like doing butterfly nails so that is what I did.  I had originally planned on doing butterfly wings with a gradient underneath but I stupidly left my butterfly wing stamping plate upstairs and I honestly couldn't be bothered going back upstairs to grab it.  Luckily for me I did still have Lina Nail Art Supplies Make Your Mark 04 out and it just so happened to have this really pretty butterfly image on it.  

For my base I sponged on Bundle Monster's Jungle Mirage, Rave Babe and Eldorado and stamped the butterflies using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  




Sometimes accidental manis are the best manis.  I seriously love how this one turned out.  


2 comments: