31DC2017: Delicate Print & Digit-al Dozen: Fifth Birthday

Friday 15 September 2017


It's the last day of the Digit-al Dozen fifth birthday week!  I am kinda happy about that.  My tired brain is starting to struggle combining these prompts (it's been a long couple of week's for me outside of nails).  As today's 31DC2017 theme is delicate print I decided I wanted to go with a lace design.  I then asked my daughter (who is five - well five and a half as she likes to correct everyone) what she thinks every one should have at a party.  As a typical girly girl, her reply included "glitter" which just happens to work in with the delicate print mani I need to do today.

For my base I used China Glaze Queen, Please! over OPI Be There In A Prosecco and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.  Stamping design is from Lina Nail Art Supplies License To Be Sexy 01.





I hope you have enjoyed this week's Digit-al Dozen.  I've definitely liked seeing how everyone has interrupted this month's theme.




No comments:

Post a Comment