31DC2017 Inspired By A Movie

Saturday 23 September 2017


Have I mentioned that I like to cheat a lot when it comes to nail art challenges?  Well it's probably not so much cheating as it is bending the rules to fit in whatever else I have going on.  I was recently sent a bunch of the new Uberchic plates which I have been working on slowly but surely, and one of them just so happens to be the Zombie Love 02 stamping plate (I will have my swatches and review of this plate up later today).  There are probably about a million different zombie related movies these days so I figured it would be the perfect mani for today.

This mani is inspired by Serene (CopyCat Claws) Zombie mani she did a couple of weeks back.  I have had it stuck in my head since she did it and couldn't help but so a similar mani.  Serene's is definitely much better than mine so definitely check hers out if you haven't seen it already.  You can find it here.

For my base I used OPI My Vampire Is Buff and sponged on Dark Side Of The Mood and Coconuts over OPI.  I then stamped using Bundle Monster Red Sea and Powder Perfect Black Stamping Polish.


I couldn't resist adding a matte top coat to this mani.  I used piCture pOlish G'day Matte.





Is anyone getting excited that this challenge is nearly at the end or is it just me?  I'm sure when October rolls around I will feel "bored" because I won't be doing as many manis or blog posts.  Anyway, only eight more manis to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment