31DC2017 Inspired By A Tutorial

Saturday 30 September 2017


It's officially the last day of September (I will have my monthly favourites up later today) but it's not quite the last of the 31DC2017 challenge.  Tomorrow is the final day and I am so excited!  While I do enjoy doing this challenge, it definitely takes up a lot of time on top of my usual schedule.  I am excited to go back to daily blogging (with maybe a few days off - we'll have to wait and see what happens there). 

Today's theme is inspired by a tutorial.  I was checking in on Tammy's (ohmygoshpolish on Instagram) to see if she had posted anything because I hadn't seen here manis for ages.  Turns out she hasn't posted anything since the 12th September.  I'm hoping that she is just taking a break and she will be back soon.  Anyway, while I was looking at her page I saw a really sparkly mermaid inspired mani and I wanted them on my nails.  Tammy did use holo flakies but I don't have anything like that.  Instead I used Color Club's Harp On It as my base and then applied Starrily Ultima.  I wish I had some decent sunshine or an indoor lighting option for holos because this mani is so blingy!  I love it.  Stamping image is from Bundle Monster BM-XL211.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in overcast lighting

Right, time to start seriously working out my monthly favourites.  Eek!  As much as I love doing the monthly posts I always find them so hard to do and they seem to take the longest to write - possibly because they are usually so full of stuff.  Oops.





No comments:

Post a Comment