31DC2017: Polka Dots & Digit-al Dozen: Fifth Birthday

Monday 11 September 2017


It's Digit-al Dozen week again!  And it's a special week because this month the Digit-al Dozen are celebrating their fifth birthday!  I haven't actually been part of the Digit-al Dozen for that long (I've been part of this group since October last year - so nearly one whole year!).  The theme for this week is 'fifth birthday', however I will be combining this with the 31DC2017 themes so I will be concentrating more on the five party rather than the birthday side of things.  Is this cheating?  Well probably a little, but I am ok with it.

Today's 31DC2017 theme is polka dots.  It's a nice cute and easy mani.  To incorporate five I have used five colours for my polka dots.  For my base I used Color Club's French Tips and then dotted using five of the new Hit The Bottle Neon Stamping Polishes - Blutonium, Ultra Violet, I Pink Therefore I Am, Orange You Excited? and Ectoplasm Green.




 

I'm excited to see how the other Digit-al Dozen members are going to be celebrating this week.  I'm also looking forward to seeing all the dotticures today.  I always love a good dotticure.




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I love the colours too! They are so pretty when stamped too <3

      Delete
  2. Simple, funny, colorful and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are happy! Props to you for doubling up on the challenges this month! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah. It's safe to say that I am completely mental lol

      Delete