Dance Legend Sparky 2 (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Monday 23 October 2017




Today I have the last of the Dance Legend polishes I was sent.  The two Sparky 2 polishes I have to share with you today were actually among the first of the polishes that I swatched, however they were quite sheer and I wasn't happy with how visible my nail lines were in the pictures I took.  I thought it would be best to re swatch them over a base colour which is exactly what I have done for today's swatches and review.


Post Scriptum is described as a warm purple jelly sprinkled with a mix of holographic flakes and duochrome shimmer that shifts from a reddish raspberry to golden olive.  I love this one!  I think it is so stunning.  The formula is easy to use but as I mentioned earlier it is quite sheer.  When I swatched it the first time I used three coats and still had a slight visible nail line.  For this swatch I used two coats over OPI O Suzi Mio.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Tesseract is described as a blue jelly with a visible green undertone that is enhanced by lots of green-purple duochrome shimmer mixed with holographic flakes.  This is another really pretty one, sadly it doesn't photograph nicely (or accurately at all).  This one is definitely the most sheer out of these too.  When I initially swatched it I used four coats and still had a visible nail line.  For today's swatches I used two coats over China Glaze At Vase Value (which is a new bottle that strangely looks closer in colour to Too Yacht To Handle than my original At Vase Value bottle).

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I really like both of these shades, however I am a little disappointed with how sheer they are.  I wish that they would be completely opaque in two to three coats.

The Sparky 2 Collection is available now from Dance Legend

2 comments: