Hit The Bottle Shazam Yellow Stamping Polish - Swatches & Review

Sunday 29 October 2017



A little while ago I was lucky enough to be sent some of the neon stamping polishes from Hit The Bottle to test. You can see my original post with five of the polishes here.  There are an additional two polishes in the collection which I didn't have, however Michelle was kind enough to send me some more of the neons along with some other goodies which I will share with you over the next few days.  Anyway, there was a slight mix up with the polishes and I ended up with a double of one of them.  I now have Shazam Yellow which I thought I would share with you today.

Shazam Yellow is a neon yellow stamping polish.  Like with the remaining of the Pour Some Neon On Me Collection this one stamps beautifully.  Image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies I Foil In Love 01 stamping plate.


I love this stamping polish!  In fact I love the entire neon stamping range that Hit The Bottle have.  Have your tried them?

Shazam Yellow is available now from Hit The Bottle.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment