Nail Crazies Unite: Vampy Matte

Friday 20 October 2017


Today I have the last mani for the Nail Crazies Unite Challenge.  As far as I am aware, this challenge is going to be getting new prompts and will commence again in November.  I am not 100% sure at this stage if I will be doing this challenge again or not.  If it sticks to the fortnightly prompts and is on the opposite weeks to the 26 Great Nail Art Challenge then I will most likely continue.  Anyway, that is a job for Future Tracy to work out.  

The final mani for Nail Crazies Unite is Vampy Matte.  Last week I was searching through old manis that I have done when I stumbled (well kind of stumbled - I was searching through vampy manis I did from another challenge) when I saw a matte lace mani that I did.  I thought I would re do it but with different polishes and stamping image.  For my base I used China Glaze Seduce Me and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Stamping image is from Pueen 27 and the matte top coat is from piCture pOlish.




I'll be back tomorrow with a round up of all the manis I have done for this challenge if you are interested in seeing them all.

Are you going to be joining in the next round of this challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment