Uberchic Beauty Texture-licious 03 Mini Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Monday 16 October 2017


It's no secret that I love Uberchic stamping plates (they are one of my favourite stamping brands) so when I receive an email saying that there are new plates coming you know I am then stalking the delivery guy.  Uberchic have released two new plates - Radiate Love (which I will have swatches and a review for next week) and the Texture-licious 03 Mini Stamping Plate.  I love these texture plates.  They make sure great manis.... well at least I think they do.  Let's take a look at the plate shall we?

Image from Uberchic Beauty
One thing that I particularly love about these Texture-licious plates is how awesome the images look when you layer them.  I had a little trouble deciding which one I was going to layer but I am so happy that with how this one looks.  I can see me doing this in various colour combinations.  For this mani I used Dance Legend 11 from the Step range and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black and White Stamping Polishes.



I have had this new Emily de Molly duochrome stamping polish sitting in my swatch rack for ages and when I saw this image I knew I just had to use it.  This image looks awesome with duochrome!  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence and stamped using Emily de Molly's Pink/Orange Stamping Polish.




I love this plate!  I think the images are fantastic to wear alone, or even as a base under some other stamping images.  You know that I will be getting a lot of use out of this plate.

The Texture-licious 03 Mini Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty

2 comments:

  1. multichrome/ duochrome effects.

    =D
    Antonia ♤ Rock ur Nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can never go wrong with multichromes or duochromes <3

      Delete