The Digit-al Dozen Does Futuristic: Day One

Monday 13 November 2017


It's that time of the month again - it's Digit-al Dozen time!  This week's theme is futuristic.  I am not going to lie but I am not a fan of this theme.  I seriously have minimum clue how you can convert this onto nails and more importantly how I can actually get it onto my nails.  So I'll go ahead and apologize for this week's manis.  I really have minimal clue what I am doing, but it's the thought that counts, right?

My first thought when it comes to anything in the future is technology.  Technology is the one thing that just keeps on coming and in some cases it just gets crazier and crazier.  Imagine what technology is going to be like in say twenty years time?  My favourite technology has to be my phone so I did a phone mani for today.  For my base I sponged on Model's Own Chrome Silver, Chrome Gold, Chrome Mauve, Chrome Indigo and Chrome Cerise and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.  Stamping image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies Hipster, Geek & Chic Stamping Plate.




Definitely check out the other Digit-al Dozen girls.  They will do some amazing manis this week! I'm really excited to see what they each do.

No comments:

Post a Comment