Uberchic Beauty Holiday Jingle Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 12 November 2017


 
Over the past couple of weeks I have had quite a few holiday polish collections to share with you, but today I am switching gears slightly.  Today I have the latest holiday stamping plate from Uberchic Beauty - the Holiday Jingle stamping plate.  Like with other Uberchic plates, this plate has a variety of images from full sized to individual and layering images!  There is definitely images for all Christmas lovers!  Let's take a look shall we?

Image from Uberchic Beauty
The first image that caught my eye was the full sized snow flake image.  It's so beautiful!  I honestly couldn't resist it!  I'll definitely be using this image over and over.  For my base I sponged on Essie's Saltwater Happy and Pret-a-surfer as well as China Glaze Boho Blues and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.  I love this mani!


Another image that I couldn't go past is this tree image.  I think they are so pretty.  Now I don't know about you, but I never decorate our house with traditional Christmas colours.  We have lots of bright colours (and this year I am thinking there will be a lot more holographic - my daughter has caught the holo bug!).  I thought it would be fitting to use lots of different colours for this mani.  Polishes used are Color Club French Tips, Out Of The Blue, Darling Clementine, Uncorked and Just Dew It.


I really like this Christmas plate.  I can definitely see me reaching for it a lot of the holiday period.  I will have to have a play with some of those layering images - like the santa and the elf.  How adorable are they?

The Holiday Jingle stamping plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment