Emily de Molly Valentine’s Day Trio - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 14 February 2018


Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Unless you are like me and don’t celebrate/care for Valentine’s Day then Happy Wednesday! I hope your week is going well so far. I’ve been busy trying to clean out and organise my daughter’s bedroom and toy room. It’s definitely something that is taking a lot longer than I had originally planned. Anyway, I’m getting side tracked here. Today I have Emily de Molly’s Valentine’s Trio to share with you. 


Memory Maker is a dark raspberry red with blue shimmer and copper flakes. Can lean more purple depending on lighting and number of coats worn.  This is definitely my favourite of the three. I think it is such a stunner colour and I love that it looks slightly different depending on the lighting. I don’t think my pictures do it the justice it deserves. For me swatch I used two coats. 

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Streams Of Gold is a light pink foil holo with gold to green shifting shimmer.  Another favourite of mine. Such a pretty colour with a great formula. Again my swatch shows two coats. 

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in overcast sunlight

Picture taken in overcast sunlight
Timeless Feelings is a dusty pink with green to pink shifting shimmer.  Now this one I am a little in the fence about. I really like it in the bottle, but I am not sure if I like it so much on me. The formula is good and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Overall I really like this trio. I can see me getting a lot of use out of Memory Maker and Streams Of Gold. 

The Valentine’s Day Trio is available now from Emily de Molly's Australian site and their international site

No comments:

Post a Comment