What's Up Nails B024 Love Is Everywhere Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 11 February 2018


I was recently shopping on the Hit The Bottle website (they have some new pastel stamping polishes that I needed in my collection - I will be doing swatches and a review of the collection very soon) when I thought I would have a quick look at some of the stamping plates.  Luckily for my wallet, a lot of what is available I already one, however there was the new Love Is Everywhere stamping plate by What's Up Nails available so I grabbed it.  

Image from What's Up Nails
When it comes to heart images you just need to use pink polish (well you don't have to but I like to).  For my base I sponged on three pinks from OPI - Pink Friday, Shorts Story and Apartment For Two.  I then stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


I really like this next design.  It's so unique and interesting.  I just wanted to go for something simple with it and I am so glad I did.  I have actually been wearing this mani for the last couple of days.  Polishes used are Emily de Molly Streams Of Gold and Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


Overall, I really like this plate.  I think there are some really great images on this plate and they stamp beautifully.  If you are in the market for a girly plate this is one that you should pop on your wishlist.

The Love Is Everywhere stamping plate is available now from What's Up Nails and Hit The Bottle.

3 comments:

  1. Bautiful plate and excellent manis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this plate and was able to buy it off of Amazon. Great looks with it.

    ReplyDelete