Uberchic Beauty Collection Twenty Four Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 21 March 2018


It really feels like only last week that I was shocked that Uberchic had released fourteen collections of stamping plates.  Fourteen is a lot of stamping collections!  Well, I am equally as shocked that there are now twenty four collections!  Can you believe it?  Twenty four collections?!  That is a whole lot of stamping goodness!   Anyway, today I have my swatches and review of the newest collection.

Image from Uberchic
21-01
There are a lot of really awesome images on this first plate.  I really had some trouble deciding what I should use first (yes I know I have issues making decisions when it comes to nails....and picking favourites but that's really a whole other thing).

Image from Uberchic
For my first mani using this plate I couldn't go past the image in the top left corner.  I think it is so striking.  I used it in a simple mani, however I think it would also look really pretty over a multicoloured base.  For this mani I used OPI Mod About You and stamped using Bundle Monster Kandi Spirit.


Another simple mani using this plate but one that I really love.  I love how the flakies just pop through the image and gives it a different look than a plain creme polish.  For my base I used Emily de Molly LE88 (over Emily de Molly Monty Cora) and stamped using Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


24-02
This plate isn't a favourite of mine but I am a huge fan of those striped images on the left hand side of this plate.  I think they are great for layering (as you will see in a minute).  I also think the image in the top left corner is quite cool as well.

Image from Uberchic
Layering images are still proving to be quite a challenge for me but I tried a different way of stamping on my index nail which definitely worked.  I have yet to test this 'technique' since that nail to see if it was just a fluke or not.  I will report back if I have found a technique that works.  Anyway, for my base I used Emily de Molly LE85 and stamped using black and white stamping polishes.


Now these are the images I was referring to earlier when I said they were great for layering.  Of course you don't need to layer them.  They look really great on their own as well.  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and stamped using Hit The Bottle's I Pink, Therefore I Am.


I love the combination of neon pink, black and white.  The black stamping polish is Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


24-03
I'm a really big fan of this last plate.  I think there is such a great mix of designs - plus they are all types of designs that I like.

Image from Uberchic
When I was swatching the latest China Glaze Collection I fell in love with Glamletics that I didn't want to take it off.  Best way to get extra use out of a polish?  Add stamping so it looks like a different mani.  I love this simple design.


This mani is definitely going into my favourite manis at the end of this month.  I love the image with the gradient.  Polishes used are Grace-full Nail Polish Divine Ametrine, By Any Other Name and Kissed By A Rose Quartz.


I think I say this about most Uberchic stamping plates but I am a really big fan of this collection.  There are some really amazing designs that all stamp beautifully.  What do you think of this collection?  Have you grabbed it already?

Collection Twenty Four Stamping Plates are available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment