Emily de Molly February 2018 Limited Editions - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 17 April 2018


Today is probably going to be one of those 'annoying' type of posts where I show you polishes that I don't think are available any more but as part of my 'swatch everything I buy' goal it has to be done.  I do apologize.  You never know though, you may still be able to get them or even pick them up in a blog sale etc.


LE73 is a sky blue with gold shimmer and multichrome flakies.  Really pretty colour with a great formula.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

LE75 is a white crelly with turquoise shimmer and assorted micro glitters.  This is a really fun polish.  The formula is easy to work with, although it does apply a little uneven and is quite sheer.  I used three coats for my swatch.  It is still see through at the tips in direct light so next time I would wear it over a white base.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

LE76 is a seafoam green with gold shimmer and multichrome flakies.  Before I got the chance to swatch this baby one of my nails broke (surprisingly not the nail that has a major split in it - I am sure it will go at some point soon which will most like mean round nails for me) so that is why this swatch has shorter nails than the other two polishes.  This is quite a pretty polish.  I do like the glitters in this one.  The formula is easy to use and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
I'm really happy to have all of these polishes in my collection.  They are all so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment