Marianne Nails No29 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 3 April 2018


I am slowly making my way through swatching the plates I was sent from Marianne Nails.  This brand is fast becoming one of my favourite stamping brands ever.  I am so impressed with the quality of the plates.  They are etched perfectly, and transfer so beautifully.  I haven't had any issues with them what so ever.   Well that really sums up more whole review of the plates, let's take a look at the manis I have done using plate No29.


There was something about this first image that screamed simple mani so that is exactly what I went for.  For this mani I used Color Club French Tips for my base and stamped using this Ya Qin An. 


I love a good gradient and the Hit The Bottle Fruit Tingles Collection makes for a beautiful gradient.  I stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish but the Fruit Tingles apparently have bleed into the white.  Note to self: always top coat a gradient before stamping.


I know I have been saying this a lot, but I love this plate.  It stamps beautifully and the designs are great.  I definitely recommend Marianne Nails plates.  They are fast becoming one of my favourite stamping brands ever.  I'll be needing more of their plates.  Let me know if you have any recommendations of which plates I should buy.

The No29 stamping plate is available now from Marianne Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment