Marianne Nails No34 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 8 April 2018


It feels a little like I have come to the end of all my swatching things at the moment.  Never fear - I have more goodies coming and plenty of other things to post about.  I'm pretty sure I am daily blogging for all of April again.  Yay!  Anyway, today I have the last Marianne Nails plate to share with you.  No34 stamping plates is dedicated to unicorns and unicorn related things.  I say that because some how I managed to swatch this plate without using a single unicorn.  Oops.  


This first mani is one that you may have already seen.  I originally did this for one of the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge.  Polishes used are Color Club Tube Top, Darling Clementine, Hello Sunshine and Out Of The Blue, and Powder Perfect White Stamping Polish.


This star image was definitely a must use for me.  As soon as I saw this image I just had to use it.  For my base I used Dance Legend Mea Tulpa (over black) and stamped using Hit The Bottle's Fruit Tingle Collection.




This isn't a plate that I will grab for on a regular basis but I do quite like it and it stamps really well.  I know I have said this before, and I will say it again, I am so impressed with Marianne Nails.  The plates are etched so well and stamp perfectly.  I haven't had any issues.  I will definitely be purchasing more of their plates.  My only 'complaint' with these plates is the backings on them.  Because they are so large, they are a bit more difficult to store.

The No34 stamping plate is available now from Marianne Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment