The Digit-al Dozen Does Indie Love - Day Five & Grace-full Nail Polish I Am Supergirl (Hella Holo Customs) - Swatches & Review

Friday 13 April 2018


I'm a little sad that today is the last day of The Digit-al Dozen Does Indie Love, but I have the best polish to end the week on so I guess that makes it better.  The indie love will continue well past this week of course.  I do still love my indies.  Like yesterday, I have a two in one post for you again.  This time I have Grace-full Nail Polish's Hella Holo Custom for you.

I'll start with my nail art, which to honest with you I don't love it.  I think this is one of those polishes that don't need any nail art because it is more than amazing by itself.  I used Dance Legend's blue stamping polish and It Girls IG301 stamping plate.


I Am Supergirl is a rich royal blue linear holo with subtle red/violet flash, gold flakes and micro red metallic flakes.  Have I mentioned that I am in love with this polish?  It's seriously gorgeous and the formula is perfection.  It is close to being a one coater.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Pre-sale for I Am Supergirl will begin on April 14th at 12.01 EST and will end April 21st at 11.59 Hawaiian time.

No comments:

Post a Comment