Uberchic Beauty Halloween 03 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Thursday 14 September 2017


Can you believe that it's nearly October, which means that it is also nearly Halloween?  My daughter LOVES Halloween, and has been talking about it for a couple of months now.  If it's not Halloween she is talking about, it's her birthday (which is in November).  Anyway, getting off track slightly here.  With Halloween just around the corner, it means that everyone is bringing out their polishes and stamping plates.  Uberchic Beauty have released two Halloween plates in previous years (you can see my swatches and review of Halloween 01 here and Halloween 02 here) and this year they have released Halloween 03.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
It's really not Halloween without me doing some form of a spider/spider web mani.  I have no idea why I do these manis pretty much every year.  I hate spiders!  And spider webs!  But they do make for great Halloween nail art.  For this mani I used OPI This Isn't Greenland and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black and White Stamping Polishes.


I've done a few skull manis this year but I have never done one like this before - and I love it!  It doesn't photograph as well as I would have liked by you get the idea.  For my base I used Color Club French Tip and Dance Legend Lumos Blue and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.




I think that this is a great Halloween stamping plate.  I really like that there are some create your own jack-o-lanterns, and layering images (like the Frankenstein's and the eye balls).  I can see me having a lot of fun with this plate as Halloween gets closer.

The Halloween 03 stamping plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

2 comments:

  1. I loooove your glow in the dark skull nail art. The whole plate is pretty cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That's definitely my favourite too. I love Uberchic's Halloween plates.

      Delete