Uberchic Beauty Christmas 01 Stamping Plate - Swatches and Review

Tuesday 24 November 2015


Today I probably have one of the shortest and quickest reviews for you that I have ever written.  I love sharing pictures of the Uberchic stamping plates but really I don't have a great deal to say about them.  I think the designs are fantastic and they all stamp really well.  Really each Uberchic review I do says the same thing but with different pictures.    Anyway, today I have Uberchic's Christmas plate to share with you.  I was hoping that they would do a Christmas plate and was sooooo excited when I saw that they had.  I love Christmas and Christmas plates and this plate is definitely going to get a lot of use over the coming years.

Christmas 01

Christmas plate 01
How is that for a super quick post?  I do love this plate and I have actually done a few manis using it so far but silly me did them with polishes that aren't released yet so I will have to keep those manis to myself for now.  You'll just have to keep an eye out of my Instagram to see how else I use this plate.

If you have missed my previous reviews and swatches of the previous collections and other individual plates you can see them here:

The Christmas plate (and all of the plates listed above plus some others) are available from Uberchic Beauty.  I have so seen some sneak peeks saying that there is going to be a sale coming up very soon so definitely join the Facebook group to keep up to date with more info on that.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute mani, I really like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ananka. I really like it too. It didn't turn out perfectly but I am still really happy seems making my own decals is only a new thing to me :)

      Delete