Uberchic Beauty Collection Eight Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 13 April 2016


Can you believe that Uberchic Beauty are up to Collection Eight already?  I don't know about you but it seems that we have reached eight collections super quick.  Not to mention all the single plates, the Ubermats, stampers.....the list just keeps going.  It's definitely been busy, busy, busy over at Uberchic HQ.  

Image from Uberchic Beauty
Now to repeat myself (which I do a lot with these Uberchic posts) there are some great designs across these plates and they stamp well.  I haven't had any issues with the images I have used or tested.

Image from Uberchic Beauty

Mani done using plate 8-01

Mani done using plate 8-01

Image from Uberchic Beauty

Mani done using plate 8-02

Mani done using plate 8-02

Image from Uberchic Beauty

Mani done using plate 8-03

Mani done using plate 8-03

Overall I do like this collection.  It's probably not my favorite of all of the collections but it definitely has some great images that I can see me using.

If you have missed my other swatches and reviews of the other stamping plates that Uberchic have to often you can find those here:

2 comments:

  1. Another collection I think I will need to get!! They really do make great plates and chose fabulous designs! $25 for 3 plates is a super deal!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree especially for the size and amount of designs you get. Mind you they work out more expensive with our dollar but still. I have been eyeing off some other plates but they work out to be $21Aus for one plate.

      Delete